Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought
by L. Ron Hubbard.
Designated by L. Ron Hubbard as the Book One of Scientology. After having fully unified and codified the subjects of Dianetics and Scientology came the refinement of their fundamentals. Originally published as a résumé of Scientology for use in translations into non-English tongues, this book is of inestimable value to both the beginner and advanced student of the mind, spirit and life. Equipped with this book alone, one can begin a practice and perform seeming miracle changes in the states of well-being, ability and intelligence of people. Contained within are the Conditions of Existence, Eight Dynamics, ARC Triangle, Parts of Man, the full analysis of Life as a Game, and more, including exact processes for individual application of these principles in processing. Here, then, in one book, is the starting point for bringing Scientology to people everywhere.
More About Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought
For thousands of years Man has searched, pondered and speculated about the true “meaning of life.” But, in Scientology, that search has culminated—for the secret has now been discovered. Based on precision Axioms (self-evident truths), these are the answers—answers you’ve been looking for, answers that work.
Here, then, is the Basic Book on the Theory and Practice of Scientology, with discoveries embracing every aspect of life, including:
- The Cycle-of-Action, revealing what underlies the continuous cycle of creation, survival and destruction—a cycle that seems inevitable in life, but which is only an apparency
- The Conditions-of-Existence that comprise all life and livingness—and by which one can truly Be
- The Eight Dynamics upon which all life is compartmented and by which one can resolve the puzzle of their own existence
- The Affinity, Reality and Communication Triangle, revealing and explaining the underlying principles of true human relations
- The Parts of Man, the comprehensive explanation of Spirit, Mind and Body, their anatomy and interrelationship in every being
- The Reason Why, answering the questions of “what it’s all about” and giving the very elements of survival, happiness and life itself
- Scientology Processes that unlock the life force that is you
And, with this book, you won’t just “learn”—you’ll discover these principles for yourself. Because this is Scientology—the knowledge of you.